Thousands of businesses ranging from large scale enterprises to small and medium sized companies use Hubtel APIs to engage their customers in industries across banking, healthcare, education, insurance, finance, e-commerce and agriculture.
At Hubtel, we believe Africa will be a better place when businesses make customers happy.
- Go to www.hubtel.com
- Provide your registration details and click START NOW.
- You will receive a One Time Password (OTP) via SMS on your phone to confirm the details given are correct.
- Enter the OTP and click Let's Go.
- A member of the Hubtel New Business Team will contact you shortly to finalize your Account creation.
Based on the API you want to integrate, you will need specific Authentication credentials. Learn how to create the relevant API keys for your integrations here
- Refer to our detailed API Reference on what each endpoint does.
- Download available SDK’s in your preferred programming language to speed up your integration.
You will need to send an email to [email protected] to request for the API Endpoints which you will then use for your integrations. You will be required to provide the following information in the email:
- Business Name and Hubtel Account ID (eg: PC Enterprise, HM1910009233)
- Service which you will be integrating with. (eg: SMS, SMPP, USSD, Sales etc)
- Use case/purpose of the integration. (eg: Integrating SMS API into a campus timetable app, etc)
- IP and port from which requests to the API will be sent. This is needed for whitelisting.
Get the support that meets your needs.