- Go to www.hubtel.com/start.
- Provide basic information about yourself and your business and click on START as shown below. You will receive a One Time Password (OTP) via SMS on your phone.
- Enter the OTP, click VERIFY and follow through all required steps to completion.
- A member of the Hubtel New Business Team will contact you shortly to finalize your Account creation.
Based on the API you want to integrate, you will need specific Authentication credentials. Learn how to create the relevant API keys for your integrations here
You will need to send an email to [email protected] to request for the API Endpoints which you will then use for your integrations. You will be required to provide the following information in the email:
- Business Name and Hubtel Account ID (eg: PC Enterprise, HM1910009233)
- Service which you will be integrating with. (eg: SMS, SMPP, USSD, Sales etc)
- Use case/purpose of the integration. (eg: Integrating SMS API into a campus timetable app, etc)
- IP and port from which requests to the API will be sent. This is needed for whitelisting.
Get the support that meets your needs.
Updated 4 months ago